Capri Sun Sport Most Awesome Team presented by Sports Illustrated Play Sweepstakes
NOTICE TO ONLINE ENTRANTS
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to Sponsor’s satisfaction. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged or illegible entries; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for the incompatibility of entrant’s hardware, software or browser technology. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you (i) agree to be bound by these official rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the independent judging organization, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any Sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules; and (ii) withdraw the online method of entry if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), and to select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to withdrawal.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Capri Sun Sport Most Awesome Team presented by Sports Illustrated Play Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 or older at the time of entry, who are the parent/legal guardian of a qualifying child. Qualifying child must be between the ages of 6 and 13 that has played on an organized sports team within the last 12 months as of the time of entry (a “Qualifying Child”). Void in Puerto Rico and wherever else prohibited by law. Employees, shareholders, officers, directors and agents of TI Media Solutions Inc. (the "Sponsor"), Sports Illustrated Kids, SI Play, LLC, The Kraft Heinz Foods Company, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members of, and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on Thursday, March 30, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries must be received during a Monthly Entry Period indicated in the Entry Period & Drawing Schedule below to be eligible for that Monthly Entry Period’s drawing and prize. Non-winning entries will roll over to subsequent Monthly Entry Periods. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
|ENTRY PERIOD & DRAWING SCHEDULE
|Monthly Entry Period||Entry Period Starts at 12:00:00 AM ET on:||Entry Period Online Entry Deadline
at 11:59:59 PM ET on:
|Mail-In Entry Postmark Date:||Mail-In Entries must be received by:||Monthly Entry Period Drawing Date:|
3. Entry: There are two (2) ways to enter.
- Method #2: Mail-in Entry. Mail a postcard in an envelope including your name, complete address, daytime phone number, email address, child's first name, team name, and name of team's organization to: The Capri Sun Sport Most Awesome Team presented by Sports Illustrated Play Sweepstakes, 625 Panorama Trail (Suite 2100), Rochester, NY 14625-2437. Each postcard must be mailed separately and must be postmarked and received by the dates indicated in the Schedule, above (the “Mail-in Entry”). Photocopied, illegible, or mechanically reproduced entries are not eligible. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or postage-due mailed entries.
By submitting an entry, entrant understands and grants to the Sponsor, Sports Illustrated Kids, SI Play, LLC and The Kraft Heinz Foods Company an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable worldwide license to reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, transmit, perform, make available, and otherwise use his/her entry and any questionnaire responses (including any intellectual property contained in such entry) in any and all media now known or hereafter invented worldwide without compensation, permission, attribution or notification.
4. Prizes/Approximate Retail Value ("ARV")/Odds:
Monthly Prizes: There are five (5) Monthly Prizes available to be won. Monthly Prize includes:
- Photo shoot for feature in an issue of Sports Illustrated Kids and SIPlay.com for winner’s Qualifying Child and the organized sports team associated with the winning entrant’s entry (the “Team”);
- $1,000 for improvements for the Qualifying Child’s Team. Improvement funding must be requested through and paid directly by Sponsor, and be for the benefit of the Team, including but not limited to equipment, uniforms or facilities. Improvements are subject to approval by Sponsor in its sole discretion;
- One (1) subscription to Sports Illustrated Kids for each child on the Qualifying Child’s team, up to a maximum of fifty (50) subscriptions. Winner will be responsible for providing any information required for each subscription recipient in the format designated by Sponsor; and
- $400 towards up to four (4) tickets to a local sporting event of winner’s choice. Ticket purchase will be arranged by an agent of the Sponsor.
The ARV of Monthly Prize: $2,400 each.
The total ARV of all prizes available to be won: $12,000.
Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received, but is estimated at 1:10,000 for a Monthly Prize.
5. Random Drawing: The potential winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received for each Monthly Entry Period in a series of random drawings to be held on or about the date specified in the Monthly Prize Drawing Date Schedule below. All drawings will take place at the offices of US Sweepstakes & Fulfillment Company, an independent agent of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final.
|Monthly Prize Drawing Date Schedule|
|Entry Period||Drawing Date on or about:||Prize available to be won:|
|1||05/10/17||One (1) Monthly Prize|
|2||06/09/17||One (1) Monthly Prize|
|3||07/10/17||One (1) Monthly Prize|
|4||08/09/17||One (1) Monthly Prize|
|5||08/24/17||One (1) Monthly Prize|
6. Winner Notification: Potential Monthly Prize winner(s) will be notified via email and/or phone, and will be required to sign and return, within five (5) days of initial notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver and where allowable, a Publicity Release (collectively, "the Releases"). Releases may require the winner to furnish his/her Social Security Number for the sole purpose of tax reporting, as required by law. If a winner is otherwise eligible under these Official Rules, but is nevertheless deemed a minor in his or her state of primary residence, his/her prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who must execute the Releases on the minor winner’s behalf, as applicable.
Noncompliance will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Photo shoot must take place at the location and on the date determined by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Photo shoot details will be provided to the winner after he/she has returned the Releases and winner is verified.
Prizes will be awarded within approximately 45 days after the winner is verified.
If winner notification is returned as undeliverable or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, or he/she is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in a separate random drawing.
7. Prize Conditions: All expenses related to the acceptance or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of prize winner.
All members of the Team that attend and participate in the photo shoot and will be included in the feature in Sports Illustrated Kids and SIPlay.com must be accompanied on the photo shoot by his/her parent/legal guardian, who will be required to complete and sign a publicity release and any other documents required by Sponsor to participate in the photo shoot and be featured in the magazine. Winner will be required to provide list of Team members to be included in the shoot and any other details requested by Sponsor, including but not limited to potential photo shoot venue and applicable contact information, by the deadlines to be provided by Sponsor prior to the photo shoot being scheduled and finalized. Date, venue and all other details of photo shoot are at Sponsor’s discretion and are subject to change at any time.
Prizes are not redeemable for cash, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prizes are non-assignable or transferable, except to a surviving spouse. No substitution is permitted except if prize or prize component is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Any other incidental expenses on prize not specified herein are the sole responsibility of each winner. Once the prize has been delivered to the winner’s residence, the prize is considered awarded.
The winner and recipient of any prize component is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, on such prize component.
Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission to use each winner's name, prize won, hometown, likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission.
Winner acknowledges that the Sponsor and all other businesses affiliated with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prize being offered, except that any merchandise prize shall be subject to its manufacturer’s standard warranty (if any and if applicable).
Tickets are not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets are subject to issuer’s complete terms and conditions. In the event that the event does not take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption or postponement, or for any reason beyond the control of the Sponsor, Sponsor's sole responsibility will be to award the remaining portion of the Monthly Prize and no additional substitution or compensation will be provided.
8. Release: Participating entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of US Sweepstakes & Fulfillment Company and the Sponsor, and release the Sponsor, Sports Illustrated Kids, SI Play, LLC, The Kraft Heinz Foods Company, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related entities, successors and assigns, units and sponsors, divisions and advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers and all other businesses involved in this Sweepstakes, and all entities involved in the production, sponsorship and/or promotion of the prize, or any part thereof, including, without limitation, the respective directors, employees, representatives and agents of each (collectively, the “Released Entities”), from all claims and liability relating to their participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance and use/misuse of the prize offered. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this Sweepstakes or use/misuse or redemption of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer and/or administration of the Sweepstakes and/or in the announcement of the prize.
9. Indemnity: Winner shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Entities from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liability, loss, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with: (a) winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (b) a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach, of any of winner’s representations, warranties or obligations herein; and (c) acceptance, possession, grant, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising therefrom.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, participating entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of New York. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief.
ALL PARTICIPATING ENTRANTS AND PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
11. Privacy: By entering and providing the required entry information, entrants acknowledge that Sports Illustrated Kids, SI Play, LLC and The Kraft Heinz Company may also send information, samples or special offers it believes may be of interest to entrant, or other information or goods offered by its marketing partners. Personal information collected from online entrants is subject to the Sports Illustrated Kids, SI Play, LLC and The Kraft Heinz Company Privacy Policies, which can be found at http://www.timeinc.net/subs/privacy/sk/policy.html, https://subscription.timeinc.com/storefront/privacy/siplay/generic_privacy_new.html and http://www.kraftrecipes.com/about/NewPrivacyPolicy.aspx, respectively.
12. Official Rules: To request a copy of the Official Rules, see www.siplay.com/awesometeam, or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by Tuesday, August 15, 2017, to: Capri Sun Sport Most Awesome Team presented by Sports Illustrated Play Sweepstakes, Rules Request, PO Box 25466, Rochester, NY 14625.
13. Winner Confirmation: For a written confirmation of the winner (available after Thursday, August 24, 2017) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (no later than Thursday, September 21, 2017), to: Capri Sun Sport Most Awesome Team presented by Sports Illustrated Play Sweepstakes, Winner Confirmation Request, PO Box 25466, Rochester, NY 14625.
14. Sponsor: TI Media Solutions Inc., 225 Liberty St., New York, NY 10281.
|PRIZE||RETAIL VALUE||NUMBER OF PRIZES||ODDS|
You Have Not Yet Won. All entries have the same chance of winning. No one will know who the winner is until after the Sweepstakes ends.
Entry Is Free. You don't have to buy anything to enter. Just fill out the fields in the online entry form and submit.
Enter As Often As You Like. Simply mail a postcard in an envelope including your name, address, daytime phone number, email address, child's first name, team name, and name of team's organization to: Capri Sun Sport Most Awesome Team presented by Sports Illustrated Play Sweepstakes, 625 Panorama Trail (Suite 2100), Rochester, NY 14625-2437. Each postcard must be mailed separately and must be postmarked between Thursday, March 30, 2017 and Tuesday, August 15, 2017, and received by Tuesday, August 22, 2017. It is not necessary to await receipt of an entry form.
Buying Won't Help You Win. Chances of winning without making a purchase are the same as the chances of someone who buys something.
Entry Deadline/Sweepstakes Closing Date. To be eligible to win the prize offered in this Sweepstakes, your entry must be received by the applicable entry dates stated in this communication. If there is no Entry Deadline stated, your entry must be received by the Final Sweepstakes Closing Date of 08/15/17.
Void in Puerto Rico and wherever else prohibited by law.